Thursday, April 17, 2014

Here & Now






Loving...rediscovering a knitting project that was almost done - and finishing it off! The best feeling.
Eating...homemade flat breads and salad wraps 
Drinking...warm milky hot cocoas
Wearing...jumpers and gumboots
Feeling...content
Wanting...more opportunities to play with my new Macro Lens
Thinking...about this electric fencing to make our bossy free range chickens stay in the paddocks they're supposed to!
Dreaming...of knitting lots of throws and accessories this winter



......................

I have to say thank-you to everyone who read my last post and took the time to comment. So many interesting thoughts and different opinions. 
But they all mostly said the same thing...we blog because we love it and in general the blogging community is a wonderful thing to be part of. 
My thoughts exactly! 
Thank-you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with me, and for stopping by this space, I truly do appreciate it :-)

......................

Care to join me with a Here & Now post? I'd love to see one!
Hope all is well in your world,

Sarah x



10 comments

  1. Happy Easter Sarah, I love your gorgeous dogs! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter to you too Jane! Hope you have a good one x

      Delete
  2. My Here and Now is over here (http://www.stitchesandseeds.blogspot.co.uk/) right now.
    Eleanor xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Off to check it out - thanks so much for joining in Eleanor :-)

      Delete
  3. pictures 2 & 3!! adorable! okay 4 as well! ah so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that baby grow! Can those legs get any longer?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol - he really is all legs. He's going to be so tall. And believe it or not his legs have grown since this picture was taken :-)

      Delete
  5. Hi lovely .. Beautiful pics. Just stunning! I meant to comment on your previous post .. The blogging world is very special to me, I feel privileged to be part of it! It is magic having friends that I have never met, and may never meet .. Gorgeous day here .. Happy Easter to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics! You sound happy and contented too

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please don't be shy - leave a comment, answer a question or tell your own story! I love the conversation and community - it's what blogging is all about x

You don't need an account to comment, simply use the Anonymous option or Name/URL

© Say Little Hen
Maira Gall